Tuesday 27 July 2021

The pit bull with an appetite

 out of  no where a dog was chasing me. iI think it was a pit bull. I keeped running  I climbed a tree  I was about 50 meters from school I accidentally dropped my bag the pit bull ate it.


 I saw on the pit bulls tag her name was Lucy. 3 hours past i was starting to get tired i fell asleep and the pitbull ate me. I woke up in the pitbull stomach, I saw lots of people in the pitbull stomach, "hey I said to myself" "is the the girl called Lulu from my school that  went missing?" 1 hour passed and the pitbull spued me up! and ran away. I guess i was safe and sound again!.   




3 comments:

  1. Hello Millie, wow, your blog keeped me on the edge of my seat. Well done. The thing I thought you could improve on was writing a little blurb about what you were going to write about. Apart form that you did so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Millie,
    I really love how you have put in detail and a hook so I wanted to keep reading. I just wish you could of put capital letters after full stops. Do you know you wrote I wrong.
    Aloha Kyla-Rose
    Aloha Kyla-Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey millie,
    i love it how you described how far you where from school its just you accidently said ¨the¨ twice its ok its still really good By Dillyn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about