Wednesday 6 March 2019

Going to Nana's House

In the weekend I went to my Nana's house.   When I got there my cousins were there. Their name's are Braxton, he's 4 and Spencer he's 1.  My nana said: 'Braxton, Stan and Spencer do you want to see the movie Cars?'   They all yelled:  'YES!'  Nana said: 'Millie do you want to do some baking?' I said yes please! Nana said come on then.  Nana said- 'We will bake butterfly cup cakes', 'Yum! I thought.
The cupcakes were delicious!  When we were finished we had dinner, then  we went to bed.  I got picked up.  I went home.  I love Nana's house, it is so special- even my dad grew up there!
Image result for butterfly cupcakes

4 comments:

  1. Great personal voice and use of speech marks, Millie. I liked how you used the word delicious to describe the butterfly cakes.
    I wonder if you could include how you made the butterfly cakes to extend your writing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Millie the cupcakes that you and your nana made looks very yummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Elizabeth from Ruma Piwakawaka at Kaniere school. It sounds like lots of fun and the cupcakes look really yummy. How did you make them?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about