Wednesday 5 May 2021

The ANZAC school service

 Today we did a ANZAC service at my school. I was really nervous I had butterflies in my stomach scared i was going to mess it up because i was speaking at the ANZAC service. Before everyone in the school came we had a couple of practices. and then people started to lode in like ants. as nervous as i  was i started to talk ''please stand for are National anthem'' wow i said to my self i said my first line!


When we finished Betsy and arthur said there lines and then  this was my big moment i said my best line. i was pretty happy with my self!

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Millie, I like how you had it in the same time order as it was. It reminds me of the time when I had my first anzac service. I like how you expressed your feelings and how you were nervous.Maybe you could have made sure you used the capital letters and the right word for what you were saying.Did you enjoy talking on the microphone?-Ella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa millie its me keylaine that was a standard blog and I like that you put in the frase'' I have butterflies in my stomach'' nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Millie,
    I like how you have added in your feelings in your blog post.
    I liked speaking in the service as well.
    I would love to hear more information.
    What was your favourite part of the service?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about