Wednesday 29 September 2021

MUD!

 On Tuesday we went up a hill to see where are awa starts. First we went down on to Lisner RD then we went over a bridge and we walked a little bit  more. And then we came to a gate and opened it and we had to cross the river Koka Rozie went through it and it looked easy  so then a couple of other people went. Now it was my turn so I stepped on a piece of wood and I slipped but I only got water in my boots so then I finished crossing and then the rest of the people crossed and then we started to walk. About half of  an hour passed and we stopped for brain break, I had a brownie and cashews and a drink of water. 


Then we started to walk we were about ten more minutes in and we came across MUD! I stepped in to it lucky i   had my gummes on lots of people got stuck. then we saw A LOT OF COWS WITH CALVES, they were soooo cute and then we got to our lunch spot and we ate I ate popcorn and a cookie. then we tuned back because the stream went for ages.......... and we went back to school. Over all I had a good day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about