Thursday 27 February 2020

swimming sports

                    Swimming sports


yesterday it was swimming sports, I had a very good time. first we had a snack I had noodles, they were yummy! then we got into  2 lines. and   we hopped onto the bus i sat by  Tillie. I talked to a few popple. finley we got there. we found a spot on the  seat. the first race was freestyle.  I had a snack. the teacher said Rio, Charlotte M, Esther, me. I jumped into the pool my heart was pumping. Koka Rozie said take you marks get set go!!!! I zooooooooomed to the end of the pool but i came second place, for backstroke. the end      


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about