Tuesday 10 August 2021

the babies

 Suddenly his phone rang. Dad and Mum said aunty had had her baby I beamed out of bed I was so happy we hopped into the truck when we were half way mum said there's not just one there's two! My smile grew  bigger. We when to the hospital I jumped out of the truck and ran into the hospital. 


OMG they are so cute. I was sooo happy I healed my cousins for the first time... oh no! One of my cousins spued on me. this is a disaster. but oh well I guess I am not a fan of baby spu. 

1 comment:

  1. hey millie,
    i love it all and also i love when you said my smile grew bigger but just its a little short but i like it,By Dillyn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about