Thursday 18 June 2020

Zentangle peppa art

Hi, over the past few weeks we started are peppa art, my art is very cool . First we had to  choose what  we were going to put on the paper. So  I put a marie and  lighthouse and a monga and then we had to choose  are  design and that was hard but for the marie I put a simple  pattern swirls. For the lighthouse I put  zig zags on it  and for my monga I put circle in circles.

Then with crayon on the back  of paper we pushed really hard with crayon. and then we got a pencil   and then we finished. my pepeha  art looks very cool.               

























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about